These are tough times and a traditional fashioned motivational video may be a great way to start up a meeting, event or to get ramped up for a new organizational goal. Try one of these brilliant new or classic motivational videos to rev up your workplace.
1. Celebrate What’s Right with all the World – The Dewitt Jones classic may be the best-selling motivational DVD ever and it’s worthy of this position. No one is more passionate than Dewitt along with his enthusiasm will rub off on any audience. Innovation, Creativity and Inspiration are definitely the main points hit on in this program.
2. Do Right: The Plan – Lou Holtz shines within this latest in the Do Right series. Lou is funny, poignant and motivational throughout as he exposes his main points – be passionate, have a positive attitude, have focus and be a dreamer.
3. Everest – Climbing Mt. Everest is actually a remarkable accomplishment for everyone, however for Erik Weihenmayer it’s even more complicated – because he’s blind! Follow Erik’s amazing journey up Everest. It’s an inspirational story of teamwork and definately will motivate any workplace to accomplish beyond what they thought was possible.
4. Get on the Right Bus with Mike “Coach K” Krzyzewski – Legendary Duke Coach K Shares his Philosophy of the strength of words, explores the powerful words which have motivated and inspired so many individuals and teams, and encourages you to find the precise worlds that will alter your life and present your team the winning edge.
5. Attitude: Radiating Possibility with Ben Zander – World-renowned conductor in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander encourages all of us to confront our fears and embrace the industry of possibilities. Zander is vibrant and enthusiastic as we watch him work with his music students and talk to a corporate audience.
6. Give em the Pickle! – Even though Give em the Pickle is primarily a consumer service video, I’ve included it about this list simply because a lot of employees work with customers in some capacity and Bob Farrell’s classic program is just so darn motivational. If your audience works together with customers in every capacity, the program is important have.
7. The Star Thrower Story – Joel Barker’s most classic story is currently motivational video youtube. This system reminds us we all are able to really make a difference. As individuals, we could elect to do something and participate on the planet around us. Together, we could shape the long run.
8. Lessons From Geese – You wouldn’t think a 2 minute video of flying ofxqzv will be so motivational and inspiring but somehow it is actually. In only 2 minutes it teaches five key lessons about being a team player and winning together. It is going to lift the mood and enable you to develop dedication to peak performance, both within individuals and throughout teams.
9. Extraordinary – This new 3 minute meeting opener has become one of the best-selling meeting openers on the market. This program asks the questions. Why not have passion in anything you do? Why not courageous? Why not have a good attitude? Why not find beauty in everything? Why not be a leader? A coach? A mentor? Why not take action you’ve never done before? Why not dream big? Why not have access to conviction, character, value? Why not attack every problem with determination? Why not have faith in yourself?
10. The Excellent Minds Series – Inspiring quotes from a few of history’s greatest minds set to dramatic music and in conjunction with classic footage. Allow the likes of Winston Churchill, John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King inspire you, motivate you and teach you through their own words, pictures and video.
There are numerous great programs on the market that it’s difficult to pick just 10. If you have every other suggestions or comments, please inform me!